For many people, music is an essential part of their daily lives. It can provide a much-needed source of entertainment, relaxation, and inspiration. With the advent of streaming services like Spotify, it’s easier than ever to access the music you love, and for fans of jazz, Spotify is a veritable goldmine. The platform offers a wide range of jazz artists, both old and new, thereby making it easy to create the perfect jazz playlist for any mood or occasion.
Whether you’re a long-time fan of jazz or are simply looking to explore the best jazz Spotify playlists, this is a great place to start. The following selection has everything from classic tracks to modern favorites, from Miles Davis to Makaya McCraven. It’s perfect for any jazz lover!
Here are five of the best (with links):
- Jazz Classics by Spotify: 200 songs, 18 hr 57 min. These are the best tunes in jazz history! Just relax and enjoy jazz at its best.
- All New Jazz by Spotify: 58 songs, 4 hr 31 min. All New Jazz is updated every week with the latest albums and single releases.
- Chill Beats (heart) groove, relax by Chill Beats Music: 246 songs, 9 hr 52 min. These are mellow chill hop, lo-fi beats, and relaxing jazzy vibes. This channel is all about ensuring that you get your daily dose of chill beats.
- The Sound of Free Jazz by The Sound of Spotify: 281 songs, 27 hr 29 min. This channel is devoted to free jazz artists and offers a unique perspective on the genre.
- Best Jazz 2021 by Bestofjazz.org: 118 songs, 13 hr 32 min. This channel includes well-known artists and lesser-known future legends. This may be self-promotion, but we sincerely love our selection. Of course, we are already curating the 2022 selection!
If you are looking for some new music to add to your rotation, then these five playlists are a great way to keep yourself updated, and if you are here to create your own playlist, then please share it with us once you’re done!
Discover next: The 3 Greatest Jazz Albums Of All Time
How To Create a Spotify Playlist?
Creating a Spotify playlist is a great way to organize your music and share it with others. Here’s how to do it:
- First, open the Spotify app and log in (or create a Spotify account)
- Then, click on the “Your Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the “Playlists” section and then “Create Playlist.”
- Give your playlist a name and description, then click “Create.”
To add songs to your playlist, click on the “Add Songs” button and browse or search for the tracks you want to add. You can also add songs from your “Your Library” tab by clicking on the “+” button next to each track. When you’re finished adding songs, click “Done.”
Is There A Cool Way To Create A Spotify Playlist?
Open your favorite browser and just type in the URL bar: playlist.new
And here you are; you just need to follow the steps!
How To Share Your Best Spotify Playlists?
To share a Spotify playlist with someone, simply go to the playlist page and click the “Share” button. From there, you can choose to share the playlist via email, Facebook, or Twitter. You can also copy and paste the link to share it manually. If you want to share a private playlist, you will need to create a Spotify account first. Once you have an account, log in and go to the playlist page. Then, click the “Share” button and select “Private Playlist.”Enter the recipient’s email address and click “Send.” The recipient will need to have a Spotify account in order to access the playlist.
Next? Add Amazing Jazz Songs
Talking of best Spotify playlists, just browse Bestofjazz.org to discover and listen to amazing jazz albums by amazing jazz artists. Should you start with the best of 2022? 2021? 2020? Or maybe 1959?